#CPAs are masters at their own craft. When it comes to QuickBooks why not get a ProAdvisor on Board to help with your workload and assist in areas that you may not be practiced at. Vicki Borror is very well versed at interacting with CPAs and their clients in a way that supports the growth of the CPAs practice. Her goal is to have the relationship between the CPA and the client stronger by supporting them both in QuickBooks. The client gets a robust company file that helps them answer business questions and the CPA gets a file that supports a thorough tax return.
Power Session Topics
Session 1 – getting started & Basics refresher
- QB tips, file health
- Free QB manual
- Navigating Menu bar, Centers, Home page
- Customizing views
Session 2 – defining data
- Importance of easily finding info with a click
- Using “canned” reports by using set fields
- Use, customizing, and management of all lists
Session 3 – working with lists
- Chart of Accounts – how many is too many?
- Customers/Jobs – set up, types, custom fields
- Vendors – contacts tab, notes tab
- Customizing lists view
- Management of lists
Contact Quality Accounting SolutionsHave a question about the services that we offer? Feel free to contact us today. Click Here!