Power Session Topics
Session 1 – getting started & Basics refresher
- QB tips, file health
- Free QB manual
- Navigating Menu bar, Centers, Home page
- Customizing views
Session 2 – defining data
- Importance of easily finding info with a click
- Using “canned” reports by using set fields
- Use, customizing, and management of all lists
Session 3 – working with lists
- Chart of Accounts – how many is too many?
- Customers/Jobs – set up, types, custom fields
- Vendors – contacts tab, notes tab
- Customizing lists view
- Management of lists
Contact Quality Accounting SolutionsHave a question about the services that we offer? Feel free to contact us today. Click Here!
Are you running the most current release of QBDT?
Intuit frequently releases software updates to fix bugs. You can go here to see if you are up to date https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Help-Articles/Recent-changes-improvements-and-fixes-in-QuickBooks-Desktop-2019/m-p/203708
Make sure your file is set to do updates automatically and click on the update messages that come up when you open QBDT. Just make sure if you are in a shared environment, that all users do the update at the same time. If machines are running different releases you can create major file corruption – it’s almost like running 2 different programs.