Power Session Topics
Session 1 – getting started & Basics refresher
- QB tips, file health
- Free QB manual
- Navigating Menu bar, Centers, Home page
- Customizing views
Session 2 – defining data
- Importance of easily finding info with a click
- Using “canned” reports by using set fields
- Use, customizing, and management of all lists
Session 3 – working with lists
- Chart of Accounts – how many is too many?
- Customers/Jobs – set up, types, custom fields
- Vendors – contacts tab, notes tab
- Customizing lists view
- Management of lists
Contact Quality Accounting SolutionsHave a question about the services that we offer? Feel free to contact us today. Click Here!
Call Today To Get More Information!
Here is a SnapShot from one of our QuickBooks Power Sessions:
QBDT file sluggish or doing strange things?
Select F2 and see how high your DB File Fragments are (mid left side). If they are in the double digits you could start seeing performance issues and corruption. You can fix this by doing a Portable Copy and restoring the file. If your fragments are really high, you may have to do this more than once.